Am I pregnant If I had cramps a couple days to a week before and also the day before the period which came 4 days early and lasted a day and a half???

I had cramps a week before and the day before the period or implantation day. I was supposed to have my period on the nov 17th and I end up having one on the nov 13th. I am not sure if its implantation bleeding or just a period and It lasted a day and a half. the color was bright red pink and brown. I took a pregnancy test on the nov 15 and it was negative so. I dont know if I am pregnant or not. What do you think????

Pr3c1ousAng3l

Asked by Pr3c1ousAng3l at 12:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • you could be, that happens sometimes or you could have an abnormal peroid or could be stressed. Any other pregnancy symptoms? fatigue? nausea? soar breasts?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2008