What's your thought on this?

Sept 11th (NewYork) Jan 11th (Haiti) and March 11th (Japan)........Luke 21:10-11 Then jesus said to his disciples : "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes', famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. 'Jesus says for behold I come quickly,' So ask yourself r u ready?

via86

Asked by via86 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am ready when the time does come
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i think natural disasters have been happening since the creation of our planet
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Me too!!!!! I just wonder is all this disaster stuff... God telling us to get right & prepare cuz it's almost time?!?!
    via86

Comment by via86 (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I truely believe the time is near not sure how near but near
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I actually think God is telling us to appreciate & enjoy our precious time we each have on earth, make the most of it & treat each other with kindness & respect. Life is short, disaster related or not.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• If you look at the Earthquake records from the USGS, you would find out that there are literally hundreds of earthquakes every day! Last year (2010) there were over 2.2 MILLION earthquakes... Earthquakes are not only normal and natural, but common. So the idea that they would harbor some mystical message is ridiculous! There have been "earthquakes in one place after another" since the Earth had a crust to quake...

It's also worth noting that out of those MILLIONS of earthquakes each year the number of which that are over a 7.0 are very minimal, and those over an 8.0 nearly unheard of. In fact there have been only 37 7.0's and over since the begining of 2009, only 3 that were 8.0 or higher. That stated, if the "end" was going to be noted by them, it would have come in 2007, which has had the highest number of quakes in the last 20+ years!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sure there are 100s everyday, I lived 8 miles from the San Andreas fault line growing up. But there is a difference in small quakes and what we have been seeing. I dont know what to think of the scripture sited since it also includes 21 and 10, and obviously not all the disasters happened in 2010. I do believe its possible were in the end times, and also remind myself Jesus himself says he will come like a thief in the night, none of us will know when. But either way I am very ready.

Answer by gemgem at 3:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• The number 11 means change, paradigm shift, transformation and alignment.

Good observation! I didn't even think of this.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sabrina .. you fail to see something here. It is not everyday that we have 8.9 earthquakes.... it is not every day we have a tsunami either.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• oh and those higher on the ritcher scale... will increase.
    It is normal for the earth to moan and groan with the smaller quakes daily. I live in California mind you and we have tiny unfelt ones daily, hourly etc.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011