Flying

Yes I'm taking my daughter on her first flying trip to meet her great grand parents for the first time and I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on what I should do to make it more pleasant for her if I can oh and she's only ten months thanks.

Yokoshima

Asked by Yokoshima at 3:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She can sit on your lap. Take the stroller right up to the gate. They will gate check it for you and give it back when you get off. Bring snacks, drinks, thinks to occupy her. Change her before you get on the plane because there is NO WHERE to change her on the plane. I had to once and it was awful. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Oh man I hope it will be alright will her ears hurt real bad though???
    Yokoshima

Comment by Yokoshima (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My son is 10mths as well, and I almost had to fly with him so i started to plan. I would fly during nap time, bring treats, maybe dvd player and extra bottles! oh yea and favorite toys (none noisy) lol Good luck!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I took mine when she was 8 weeks. She did great, never cried about pressure change. Nursing or bottle feeding will help. Mine slept almost the whole time. Plus, everyone likes to bend over backwards to help you! Oh, be sure you bring some form of I.D. for your LO! Good luck!
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 3:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My kids' ears never bothered them. Bring a bottle or paci to suck on. Has she ever had a lolly pop? It might be a good time to give her one. It will keep her busy - obviously you have to hold it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• if she takes a paci, have her suck on that or a bottle of not. the sucking helps pop ears.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• What kind of id??? And she's not on bottles I'm still breast feeding her but she is on silly cups. and has been on silly cups since about 4 months.
    Yokoshima

Comment by Yokoshima (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• And shes NEVER liked pacis she's never took to them.
    Yokoshima

Comment by Yokoshima (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sorry *sippy stupid phone
    Yokoshima

Comment by Yokoshima (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Bring her birth certificate.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011