Is this normal during pregnancy ?

Ok im 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant as of today and lately i haven't been wanting to eat like i don't feel hungry at all when i eat i eat very little and i get full easily with my first pregnancy i was always hungry that's all i did was eat and now this one i can eat a decent portion of food and i had enough which is odd i think at least like this morning i just ate a yogurt and a small bowl of oatmeal and that's it i can only eat 3 small meals everyday and sometimes i will have some fruit in between my meals i'm not really showing at all my mom says i have a little baby bump but i can't see it lol i don't know if this is normal or not i am gonna mention it to my doctor at my next appointment which is on the 25th around this time with my daughter i was already showing i don't know if i carrying different or if i'm having the opposite sex but this pregnancy has been so different from my first .have any of you ladies experience this .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im 15 wks and with my 1st 2 (4 and 13months) they were both so easy but with this one i just got over morning sickness (basically what you talking about) i felt sick all day and couldnt eat it sucked but i did ask my dr. and he said its totally normal. Thank god im back to normal and eating everything i see lol good luck
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 3:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes it's normal. I couldn't eat meat while I was pregnant and the baby turned out fine.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I am going through the same problem, but I also had this problem with my other pregnancies until I hit about 20 weeks. Totally normal for me, but if you are concerned just talk to your doctor about it :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• The beginning of my second trimester was the worst in terms of nausea. I ate once a day and even then it was only a little. I kept up with my vitamin and drank lots of juice and when I could stand it I had those muscle milk shakes just to get some calories in there. Those seemed to sit ok. Don't worry too much just eat when you can.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I have way less of an appetite this pregnancy, especially in the beginning.
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• im 14 weeks pregnant and my appetite has gone down some days i eat more than others but it all depends my doctor told me that that is fine but i would still check with your doctor
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I was like this through BOTH of my pregnancies. I only gained 10lbs with one and 11 with the other.....they kept a close eye on baby's weight, just in case, but everything turned out fine. =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I was the same way. I was barely hungry throughout my pregnancy... Just keep eating your small meals and snack if you get hungry. It's probably better for you that way anyway. I only gained 13 lbs with my son and like Maine said, they kept an eye on his weight, but he was fine. You shouldn't worry.
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• normal!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011