Is it flirting? Or not....

THis waiter forgot my drink at a dance yesterday. It was a very high end hall. He then brought me back a very liquored up cocktail that I ordered and kept tapping me on the shoulder , arm and back to get my attention. He kept trying to talk to me about the food and when I ordered a cappucinino he came back with a cookie. I ignored him since I am married btu what do you think? FLirting or not....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Whats wrong with a little ego boost every now and then? Maybe he genuinely felt bad for forgetting was hoping to make his tip up or maybe he really was flirting..............looks like ya still got it sista!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Or trying to get a big tip.

Answer by louise2 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• He just wanted a good tip! lol
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• its his job to flirt thats how he makes tips and his living is based on tips
    -ivannabitch-

Answer by -ivannabitch- at 3:42 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

What? I think not. Waiters don't make it their job to flirt. My answer is yes.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 3:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• He probably was after a tip
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 4:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I think it was because he felt guilty that he forgot my drink. Also my hubby kept leaving to help his dad with the ticket sales for the dance.This is not Fridays it was a high end wedding hall.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Thanks iluvmykidsxoxo, my sentiments exactly. If it were in a club maybe, but this was more conservative and formal.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2011