Can you be pregnant if....

ok- I am not an idiot, even though I am asking about pregnancy- I just wondering- I am 3 days late, my boobs HURT- I feel sick- BUT I also had some cramping and took a pregnancy test that was negative- how often are those thing negative. Should I take another test- if so, when?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It takes approx. 19 days from the last time you had intercourse for HCG to show up in urine.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• if u missed a period, its ok to test, but maybe the pregnancy hormone isnt strong enough to show up on the test. just wait a week and test again. if its still negative, go to a doctor to figure out why ur missing ur period
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• idk,but once i was a couple weeks late,just give it time
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 1:02 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• usually you wait a week past your missed period but the symptoms alone dont mean that you are
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I agree with the answer before me. it took me years to finally get prego. When i finally was i thought it was another false alarm. I had the same feelings you have. when i took the test it said neg. but i then tried it again about a week later and it said positive. so just keep in mind it might be too soon or it could just be nothing. If your period does come i would still try to take a test because with my 1st pregnancy i still had a period and turned out i was pregnant. so just keep that in mind. hope this helps you.
    Princess_10.07

Answer by Princess_10.07 at 7:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2008