Help!!!!

I am 2 cm dilated and completely miserable. I lost my mucus plug a few days ago and I have been cramping like crazy all day today. I also was told that I have bronchitis. Im due any day now and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I can get things jump started. I have read a lot about acupressure but I can never seem to find the points.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't know about acupressure... but get walking.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I have tried walking but nothing happens except a few contractions that always seem to subside. I want to go into labor really soon. I have an aunt who is in the hospital and isnt doing good at all. Her organs are starting to fail and I really wanted her to meet my daughter before she went.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I had bronchitis while pregnant. I had to take a mild antibiotic. You need to get rid of the infection. There is nothing you can do to speed up labor.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• ready?

walking
    sex
    pinapple
    boil parsley and drink the water
    have someone massage your ankles
    eat the eggplant parm at Scalini's in Marietta, GA

GL

keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Bump down the stairs on a pillow on your booty be slow and careful or bounce on an arm of a couch if its big and tall enough the idea is to put lots of pressure on the bag of waters and stuff
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 4:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• thats what i suggested for a gf of ine and it worked
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 4:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I went in our pool, and mowed the lawn..a friend of mine went swimming and worked for her too..good luck! I also heard, stairs, walking
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I too have heard stairs, walking, spicy foods, sex, swimming and pineapples. The spicy food worked for me, the walking for a friend of mine, but she had to walk A LOT. Like a walk around the block... She was on her 5th stroll when her water broke and things progressed quickly. My water never broke but my spicy food had me dilated to 4cm when i arrived at the hospital.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• my friend was going in to labor and i told her to go have sex and she did and an hour later she was in labor and ive heard to eat grapes and to drink castrol oil (yuck)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Um....other than walking or taking a ride in a car on a bumpy road....I got nothin'.....sorry =(
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011