It's almost Spring! What can't you wait for?

I can't wait to not be freezing all the time, see my flowers bloom, play outside, go to the park and walk around without a million layers!

DSNMomma

Asked by DSNMomma at 3:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• pools and water parks to be open!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• same as you not to freeze lol...also to start planting flowers, going swimming. Can't wait to start sitting outside all day with the kids. I also can't wait to go to fairs and zoos
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My husband planted 100 tulips last fall so I can't wait to see them! Also, flip-flops and painted toe nails, taking walks, playing at the park.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• All the same things you said plus Little League season, Spring All Star competition (woohoo), gardening, and just havng the sunshine on me and the kids.

Answer by gemgem at 3:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Im ready to get some yard work done! somewhere in my neighborhood a pipe burst and they had to dig up the backyards in 4 different houses, mine being one, so my beautiful lawn was destroyed so I get to start all over again. I am ready for bbq season!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Around easter every spring a western heritage museum in our town hosts "Baby Animal Day" Its like a petting zoo of baby animals only. The kids get to hold and feed lambs, pet calfs and foals, hold chicks and bunnies and ducklings. Its the most adorable photo op you've ever experienced. I can't wait to take my son now that he's old enough to care!
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 3:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I can't wait to have my baby, and then for summer to get here, so I get to see my boys!!!
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 3:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• EVERYTHING!!!
    gailpen

Answer by gailpen at 3:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• sun tan
    gmadiane

Answer by gmadiane at 3:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• All Great Answers! Keep them coming!
    DSNMomma

Comment by DSNMomma (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011