Do you feel your "belief system" is fairly represented in this forum by others who claim to follow it?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 3:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope. HA!! the people in my church do not represent my belief system.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Well, it's hard to say because believe in God, but I don't believe in any particular religion. I think it's represented well by some, but definitely not by all.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• some yes. however i do not wish to associate myself with some of the "Christians" in this forum. im sure we all have seen the crazy ones in the religious section...
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• That's difficult to assume, since no two flakes are alike.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Since none of the atheists on this forum believe in god, I would have to say yes.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I would say yes based on the basics of my beliefs and the others who share similar views do represent well. We arent 100% in agreement but I think the foundation is well represented.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I've only seen two others participate here who claim it - neither practices exactly the same branch I do, and both are reasonable representations of the branches they do practice, but not of mine.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yeah...pretty good
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Atheism in general? I'd say yes.
    The realm of atheism I personally follow? Not really. With the exception of maybe one or two people.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Well, I'm the only Christian Universalist I know of who posts on here, so I guess I would have to, yes, lol. Now, Christianity in general, no, I don't feel that the love and graciousness of Christ or of the God he told us about is always shown through the answers posted here. I find myself biting my tongue whenever I see a response from a Christian that comes off as offensive or bitter/angry/inconsiderate/etc...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2011