Do you feel your "belief system" is fairly represented in this forum by others who claim to follow it?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 3:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope. HA!! the people in my church do not represent my belief system.

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Well, it's hard to say because believe in God, but I don't believe in any particular religion. I think it's represented well by some, but definitely not by all.

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• some yes. however i do not wish to associate myself with some of the "Christians" in this forum. im sure we all have seen the crazy ones in the religious section...

Answer by tnm786 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• That's difficult to assume, since no two flakes are alike.

Answer by dullscissors at 4:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Since none of the atheists on this forum believe in god, I would have to say yes.

Answer by beeky at 4:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I would say yes based on the basics of my beliefs and the others who share similar views do represent well. We arent 100% in agreement but I think the foundation is well represented.

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I've only seen two others participate here who claim it - neither practices exactly the same branch I do, and both are reasonable representations of the branches they do practice, but not of mine.

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yeah...pretty good

Answer by MamaK88 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Atheism in general? I'd say yes.
    The realm of atheism I personally follow? Not really. With the exception of maybe one or two people.

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Well, I'm the only Christian Universalist I know of who posts on here, so I guess I would have to, yes, lol. Now, Christianity in general, no, I don't feel that the love and graciousness of Christ or of the God he told us about is always shown through the answers posted here. I find myself biting my tongue whenever I see a response from a Christian that comes off as offensive or bitter/angry/inconsiderate/etc...

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2011