Iz it wrong????

is it wrong for ur mate to be on serval dating sites getting numbers not to mention send private pics of there self wen there in a relationship. how can u trust someone who doent see it as a problem ???? i found out from family members that he be on all the dating sites how embarrasing so i made a few profiles just to check for myself i dnt think it will ever stop i guess its time to make a change!!!! i dnt no how much more respect u cn give a person

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• You answered your own question, you know.

His butt's on the curb.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes it is wrong. Why would your mate be looking for other women? Why do you need someone to tell you it is wrong?
    Anonymous

• You are venting and voicing what you know is wrong and what action you must take. Do it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• YES!!!
    gailpen

Answer by gailpen at 4:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• YES!!!!!!!!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sounds like you're not married. Lucky you, just go!
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 5:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• If you are not married to him, it's not wrong. He has not made vows to you so he is free to do whatever he likes. It's why many men choose not to be married. The good news is that you are free to walk away because you have not made vows to him either. Chalk it up to experience and wait for the right man to come along. That would be one who wants to be married and have a family, not someone who is only in it for what he can get out of it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I would confront him about it. I would not be able to trust my man if he was doing this. If I can't trust someone, I can't be with them.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You need to walk away. If he doesn't find a problem with his behavior, it'll only get worse. Protect yourself.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• If he think it ok for him then it's ok for you. If he is not going to take it to the next level you need to walk.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2011