Katy perry

What do you think of this dress?
bestpicturex.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/katy-perry-sexy-e28093-purple-carpet-party-in-mexico-city-1.jpg?w=640

My sons friends were talking about how hott she was

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think she is very pretty but that dress is terrible. maybe if it didnt have that weird plastic peice right in the middle of her cleavage I would like it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Ugly dress
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I really don't like the dress
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 4:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yeeesh - usually I like her "out there" stuff wishing I had the figure and balls to wear it but this isn't even becoming on her. YUK.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• They probably think she is hot because you can see everything but nipple, lol. I don't mind the dress, jealous of her big boobs...lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• How ridiculously tacky. But then, I'm not surprised.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Love her.. Not the dress.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 4:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• LOL I thinknit fits her weird image, not overly fond of the dress but its not hideous. Love her though:)
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• What is with that plastic piece between the boobs? Eeek. Maybe if the dress was more form fitting it would look better, but sticking out like that... She is hot, but that dress is NOT.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sorry, but I am an "older" mom and I think if you are famous esp with the teen group, your fame comes with a certain amount of responsibility to your fans and who is watching you. I don't think coming off as a tramp, or a drug addict etc is setting a good example. My kids can "be like Mike" any day...but Dennis Rodman...gross. I think Brittany Spears is another one who is gross, and now a parent. I don't know what is wrong with people these days.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2011