• In the Spotlight:

Mean Moms here

I would really like to know the percentage of us moms here that have met moms that are mean, hateful, and on and on. Why know? Because I really hope it's not as common as many moms have said! Maybe we should start a group to post the usernames of moms like that, so other moms won't go through what we have. I'm really fed up with those moms and they should go start their own website so they can complain about their lives, husbands, and each other there, instead of here! This is a great website and some great moms here, and it would be great to keep it that way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I know a lot of "mean moms"..but there just mean people.....

i don't think their complaining as much as just needing to vent and get advice...

What is the question?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yep, people want to pass judgement because their own life sucks, or they just dont like themselves, then there are ones that think that you are just stupid for not thinking the same way as they do.
    I just ignore them, if I start to read a post and it goes into judgmental or rude mode I stop and move on. They are not worth my precious and very little time.
    I can say that I believe there are way more nice then mean. In with the good out with the bad. lol
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 1:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• that is pretty much all i see is mean i even have some posters that will post annoymous and soem that dont that answer my question with "ya well your a stupid B**** anyways " and i have no idea who they are .. but what ever ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• It sucks that so many moms feel the need to be mean. One has to wonder what they are teaching their kids. However, it should be noted that mentioning other moms by name is not allowed under CM policy and it could you in trouble. I hope you find a nice place to hang out in the cafe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• yea well i think that most moms are just comfortable enough on cm to come here with their problems....i know not everyone can be 100% happy about everything in their lives we are not perfect we are just moms....and the ones you think are mean i think are just being really honest!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2010