Do u think the world is going to end in 2012?

Explain....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wasn't this already asked? Anyway, no I don't think so....you want to know why? Because everybody thinks it is going to and god says he is coming when everyone least expects it. Everyone is waiting for it to happen in 2012 so I don't believe it will happen because everyone is waiting for it. Noone knows the day, the time or the hour he will be coming back
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I agree 100% but I do still worry about it. And I didn't see this question anywhere sorry :/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Not in the least. I believe we'll see more economical growing pains, natural disasters and that sort of plague but the world will not combust and if it does, let's hope it's quick!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• how many times is someone going to ask this?
    Anonymous

• I don't necessarily believe the world is going to END, but I think that some sort of enormous natural disaster/s will happen. There has been alot of research into this, based off the Mayan calender which has also correctly predicted every disaster to date, including 9/11. There are other reasons why they believe something is going to happen. I am curious about it, will probably do some sort of lame preparation as my family did in 1999! lol. But, all in all, I am really just very curious to see what new information comes about as we get closer to the date, and really the date itself :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 4:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Ummmmm I didn't see it anywhere thank u very much. If that's all u do is read questions all day than maybe u should get a life! Jus sayin...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• And THANKS for the actual answers...I don't mean to be rude but ppl aggrevate me sorry!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Not really, it seems like people have lots of theories and have had in the past, personally i think it will be a time that no one has estimated
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 6:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• No
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2011