Plastic Underpants/Diaper Cover

Alright ladies, I'm at a loss. We've started the ugly potty training ritual and my babysitter informs me that there is a state regulation that requires a child wearing cloth diapers or underwear (her favorite big girl panties) to have some type of diaper cover to avoid any major leakage. Apparently, Walmart and Target no longer sell these items as the majority of the potty training population has opted for the disposable training pant selection. Although I am quite proud of my little bit for telling me when she has to go she is still a toddler and is of the mind 'if it looks like a diaper and feels like a diaper, then gee golly, it must be..." so Pull-Ups are not an option.

Does anyone have any idea where I can get ahold of some plastic underpants?

sillyt

Asked by sillyt at 4:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I found the plastic training pants at Target. They dont have them online, but I found them in the store.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My local Target store was the first place I checked and they didn't have any. The Walmart store didn't have any either. My babysitter suggested I look online. I checked Walmart, Target and Kmart with no luck.
    sillyt

Comment by sillyt (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Tj Maxx
    Anonymous