Is it strange?

to love 2 people at the same time. I'm a bisexual and I just have finally found someone that I love just as much as my husband. And thats never happened to me before. So I was wondering if any other bi's have had this happen before...

ariesmom20

Asked by ariesmom20 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Wow-Now do you see why I say these women are F-in crazy?? Its because of people like anon, who cannot even spell the word TRAMP right. I think love is beautiful, no matter what the gender. Keep a smile on your face my dear...if you dont you may end up bitter like anon!
    mindi4191

Answer by mindi4191 at 1:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I think that is disgusting beyond anything else. I could understand if you were in love with two guys but I think you need some serious help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Well, I am not bi, nor have I been in the same situation as you, but I would recommend looking up the term "polyamory." It's basically a love lifestyle in which a person has an intimate loving relationship with more than one person. People do it. It's not terribly common, but I am aware of individuals in similar circumstances as you that are happy. Even if it doesn't help you, I hope it's encouraging to you in that you are not alone, it's common enough to have it's own name, and people live that way happily.
    mommee_b

Answer by mommee_b at 1:10 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• ignore anonymous. that reply was completely unproductive and obnoxious. you are who you are and don't let anyone make you feel bad about it.
    mommee_b

Answer by mommee_b at 1:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• HAHAHAHAHAHA dont let anonymous get you down...you know how these women can be. You will be happy and as long as you and your partner(s) are happy that is all that matters....anonymous probably is just jealous she cant have a woman too!
    mindi4191

Answer by mindi4191 at 1:45 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• lol anon is psycho.

men think women are "whores" when they are just that -- promiscuous. I see nothing promiscuous about loving two people. If that's the case anon is a whore too because she said she could see loving two men at once.

anon is a "whore" by her own terms.

hysterical.
    mommee_b

Answer by mommee_b at 1:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• If a straight woman can love two men then a bi women can love a man and a woman.

wow, I cant stand the b****y anons
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 2:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• actually anno men think that because of women that sleep with any guy they can find that would probably be you never has a thing to do with a woman with another ... really grow up .. if you dont like it then dont post ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:25 AM on Nov. 24, 2008