Pregnant belly and shaving...??? adult content

So, my belly has gotten pretty big. And well, I will just say it. I can't see my girly parts in order to shave it!!! I just cannot let it go all natural... so I'm not sure what to do!! Has anyone else been in this little problematic situation before? And what did you do!!!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 4:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• hello that's what the hubbys are for lol
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I've been wondering this the last few weeks. I reached that point and tried to shave by "feel" thinking "I've done this for 10 years I can do it without looking, bah! Natural? Ha!"

....

The next time my SO and I were intimate he looked and smiled and just said "You don't have to try anymore you know? And if it really bothers you you can ask me to help" It was sweet. But apparently I missed places. :( I TRIED!

I really don't want to go have someone I don't know wax me.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Oh this makes me laugh.............my daughter is 18 now but I remember thinking "ew I will never be one of those hairy preggos who doesn't shave down there" and then I got to where you are right now - too fat to shave! In those days we didn't have our va-who-has waxed so I just got hairy not sure if waxing would be safe or not and if you aren't used to it then it probably isn't for you. NO clue what to do but it does bring back funny memories!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I don't know. I might take my SO up on his offer and have him help! lol.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i did the best i could do, and i suggest ou to do the same :) You are more tender down there when prego so I don't suggest waxing..ouch! lol..good luck!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm not that far along yet, but I remember my husband for kicks and giggles, he shaved for me. Mabey you can ask your significant other to help you out?
    innocent10

Answer by innocent10 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My husband shaved me. LOL
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Haha awesome! i dont really want to go get waxed by a stranger either, and I dont think I could afford it! LOL. Looks like I may just have to go all natural :(
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I dont see the big deal some of you all have with it. Just leave it alone. The dr really does not care.
    Anonymous

• Lol! I had this problem. Once I hit about 8 months I really just had to suck it up until after the baby was born and I wasn't sore down there anymore. Up till then I used a mirror, you could try that.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2011