What have you taught your kid to do that gets a laugh?

I taught mine to snort, it's so funny!

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 4:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I tried to teach him to flare his nostrils but he just scrunches his whole face up it's so funny
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Not my kid BUT this is hilarious! My boyfriends niece is 2 and lives with her grandparents. Grandma is always yelling at Grandpa, "Shut up!" (They have a super relationship) and so the 2 year old, only in public of course) will walk around to complete starngers and say, "shut up"! It is sad, but SO funny.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I taught my youngest to shake her butt, lol. She really gets her hips and body moving, it is so darn adorable! She is 19 months.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• We're always telling my son "don't do that!" so now when he gets in trouble and gets a spanking or a time out he looks at us and says "Hey don't do that!"
    Anonymous

• mine has heard me say eww each time i change his diaper and the other day my boyfriend passed gas jus out of no he looked at him and said eww i died laughing
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2011