Do any of you ladies have trouble reaching an orgasm?

I was with my hubby doing all that I could to get to that great feeling, when all of a sudden my body just shut down. I mean I was ready then Poof! like nothing I was very dissappointed. what could have happened? NO orgasm vaginally or clitoral.
I know this is common for women but damn it sucks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It's normal and happens to me sometimes...sometimes stress can make you tense and distracted.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• That happens to me alllll the time. I think it's probably because I think way too much sometimes. I know it sucks :( But my SO has no problem helping me to help myself after he's done. That can also be a lot of fun too :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I know that if I concentrate on too hard on the big O I will probably not reach it cause i didn't focus on how good it was feeling! It does suck ; (
    lila428

Answer by lila428 at 1:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I don't. I telly my hubby if i don't think i will Orgasm then he can go ahead & get it over with..lol..but sometimes when i want 2 i can't. & i think it's because i'm trying 2 hard, i'm to excited ot i'm stressed..lol...but most women can't have an orgasm @ ALL...so i feel BLESSED that my hubby satisfies me in that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Did with past bf's but not with hubby.
    nomadbrat83

Answer by nomadbrat83 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I fully admit to being one of those women who need some kind of stimulation weither its from the what my hubby calls it the kitty licker lol go figure But as weird as this may sound, I have big O's from anal stimulation okay tmi but we are all women and if we can help one another find easier ways of being happy why not share... :o)
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 1:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I do and sometimes no matter what we try it wont happen. There are only two ways I can orgasm and that is oral sex or a vibrater. I think I have had a vaginal maybe twice ever and both were with my hubby. It sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I have the same problem. I used to be able to orgasm during sex (with my husband!) but ever since my first child was born...nothing!

For me, I think it's phsycological. I think I am just too uncomfortable or inhibited and I need to come to some sort of understanding with myself that a mom CAN be sexual!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• my hubby is the first man that has reached the right spot for me ,and thank goodness ,cos was beginning to wonder what it was all about before he came along /
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 2:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I have never had an one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Nov. 24, 2008