17 month old has breakout on chin

My daughter has little red bumps on her chin, possibly from teething. Is there anything I can put on them? She is the flower girl in a wedding this weekend and I wanted to try and clear them up before then.

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter had sensitive skin and also did that i cannot remember what i used but i will give you a bump
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I remember my kids getting that and it was usually due to "slobber", don't know if thats the case her but it could be due to moisture. I used powder with corn starch and or an antibiotic creme, and it worked. Good luck!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I have found that Neo Sporin cream really works for so many things! I know that you want it cleared up before the wedding! All those flower girl pictures, so cute!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 7:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm sure it's from drooling, but make sure it's not Impetigo.
    BeachMommy07

Answer by BeachMommy07 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Vaseline will help as well. keep it as dry and moistened as possible. Good luck and have fun!
    MamaEryn

Answer by MamaEryn at 7:55 AM on Mar. 15, 2011