lots of pelvic pressure 18 weeks 0 days

the last week or so has been very uncomfortable for me. Ive had alot of pressure & its driving me nutts! is this normal? any suggestions on how to make it go away?
this is my second pregnancy by the way. never had this with the first so its new to me.
thanks

TechnoBunny

Asked by TechnoBunny at 12:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have severe pelvic pain because my baby LOVES to lay between my pelvic area. Mostly at night it just hurts so bad. Last night I wore a pregnancy belt and it helped so much by keeping him off my pelvic area, I could tell he wasn't happy because he kept trying to kick it. But that is what the doctor told me to do.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 7:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Very common. Try and empty your bladder as much as possible. Also, if you need to lay down then make sure to do that. Not a whole lot you can do right now for it.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• oh really lol same with me try some extra pillows and ust tring to make your self go pee im 17 weeks and 5 days and sometimes lol if i just go in there ill pee i feel ya tho honey
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2008