I get a pressing pain in my head and it affects my vision and makes me nautious...

What is it?? If I move wrong this pressuring pain in my head starts and it makes my vision all spotty and I get light headed. The pain comes and goes, but it's incredibly painful while it's here. What in the world could it be??

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Health

• migrane

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yeah, but it only happens when I move a certain way. Is that it? hmmmmm.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You've never heard of a migrane?
    Anonymous

• could be a migraine with aura (odd things in your vision) i had them on a specific birth control and the migraines made me vomit, have the aura and have horrible head pain.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It's probably because when you move a certain way the blood flow to your head shifts, causing the pressure/pain to increase. But that's a migrane...
    Anonymous

• IS your blood pressure stable or do you take medication for it? If you do contact your Dr or go to the ER. If not...it sounds a whole lot like an aural migraine.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• migraine... I get them bad, especially in a dark house. My vision gets all weird and I feel sick.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I have actually had BP issues before. It gets really low.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It is a migraine,go to the doctor to make sure it is not something serious,like a tumor.
    Anonymous

• I agree with rest, it does sound like a migraine. I get them, they don't mess with my vision but they do make me very sick to my stomach. For far I haven't found anything to help with the pain for mine and I am pretty they are brought on by stress.
    cdnmom24

Answer by cdnmom24 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2011