Who's been to a swingers club? No bashing adult content

My SO and I are going to a swingers club in 2 weeks... Has anyone else been and if so what was your experience like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I used to go occasionally. We don't anymore, not because we didn't enjoy it, but more because we moved, and there aren't any close. We enjoyed ourselves. As long as you know your boundaries ahead of time, why not enjoy? I can say that the one we went to was kind of a mix between a strip club and a dance club. There was no sex on the premises, but there was plenty of flirting, nudity, etc.
    Anonymous

• No, I haven't been, but to each his/her own, not going to judge. I do know from friends who've done it that you have to make VERY sure both of you are in agreement... If you're just doing it to humor him (or vice versa) it's bound to end badly. Even if you both think you want it, reality can be quite different, and one or both of you can end up with feelings of jealousy and betrayal.

Frankly, out of every couple I've known who's done it, none have survived...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i have never been and it isn't something i would do.
    lizdixson

Answer by lizdixson at 5:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• No, and honestly I don't even want to know what goes on in a place like that! I'd divore/split before I shared my relationship.
    Anonymous

• I've never been but a girl from work has and she said is just one big sex fest.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Let me guess,it was his idea to spice up your sex life? Once that road is taken,things will never be the same again.
    Anonymous

• I would never invite someone else into my relationship either. I think people have a hard enough time making relationships work with out adding a third or fourth person. Besides my boyfriend and I never felt like we needed anyone else.
    dollhead78

Answer by dollhead78 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• we both are into girls but we respect eachothers bounderies... I know if I was ever uncomfortable then he would stop anything and leave
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• No I've never been to one...When I was with other boyfriends I used to think it would be something fun to do...not participate but just hang out and watch but now that I'm married I think I'll pass lol.....I don't want him to think I'm opening the door to anything lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I didn't know they had swinger's clubs I thought people only did that at private parties or something, I don't think that's something I'd be open to.
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 6:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011