I was curious

I was curious if using the pull out method is effective. My husband wants the baby to be conceived this way instead of trying for a baby and it seems that we have been doing this for about 2 years and nothing yet. Could something be wrong?

CarmenK1985

Asked by CarmenK1985 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly, it doesn't sound like he wants a baby if he's wanting to pull out. There are sperm in pre-cum, but not nearly as much as what's expelled after ejaculation.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:05 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I'm confused. He wants you to get pregnant by using the pull out method? So, is he saying that he wants a baby that was not planned? Sorry, my brain is slow tonight.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:05 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Although pull out is not a very good method of birth control on the other hand its not a good method to use to conceive either! My ex SIL & her hubby used pull out as BC & actually did not get pregnant for 3 yrs until they began to really "try". I agree, sound like he doenst want a baby very badly if he's not going "all the way" so to speak.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• PULL OUT METHOD? You guys are trying for a baby and hes pulling out? Im sorry if Im being rude but are you clueless.... the sperm is what gets you pregnant honny. If he pulls out then NO BABY. You might want to let your husband know that your not an idiot and that you cant have a baby that way.
    Anonymous