Can you have great sex by loosing weight?

I believe you can. I want to know how to get started I know exercising eating healthy drinking lots of water will help alot.
But I just don't know where to began.......Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Maybe she's thinking that if she loses weight and feels better about herself she'll have more fun in bed :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• www.sparkspeople.com
    It's a great site for loosing weight. I learned alot from it and it's totally free
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Are you implying fat chicks can't have awesome sex? I can tell you my husband is definitely not complaining...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You can lose weight by having great sex! I'm not sure if it works the other way around.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:28 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I've been doing WW and lost 15 pounds, the sex was great before, but we can tell a differance plus it makes me feel so much better when he's telling me how great I look. If you can start working out ,and it doesn't even have to be something crazy, but it will really make a differance. There are all kinds of walking in your home workouts (that's what I do) and you can tell after just a few days.
    Anonymous