C-section Moms!!

Im having a cyst removed in April. Its right near my incision. My surgeon said that its most likely my uterus protruding but he didnt say a hernia. Anyone ever have this or know the name? I went alone and failed to write everything down. After all it wasnt why I was seeing him. I went for a small cyst behind my ear and he checked out the one on my abdomen. He said he can do both. Any one deal with this?? Its so painful and I cant wait to get it out/fixed!! lol TIA

PS...Ive had this for four years and its the size of a golf ball. It kills when I ovulate and have my period. He said it has something to do with the lining getting caught and it swells

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Health

• Oh wow...no mama I've never heard of this, the only issues I've had with my c-section is that 6 years later it's still numb and I can't feel the skin near the scar...I'm sorry honey...good luck with everything
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Thanks Lucky!! Im just happy to get rid of this thing!! lol

I also cannot feel my scar either!! =)
    Steph319

Comment by Steph319 (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sorry I've never experienced anything like that either and just had my 3rd c-section. Hope you feel better after having it removed!

- oh and I'm numb too. Cut nerves will do that to you.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:42 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Bumping for ya.
    MamaTrombley

Answer by MamaTrombley at 5:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I bet you ARE happy to be getting it removed lol....glad to know I'm not the only person that can't feel the skin near their scar lol....I thought I was all by myself lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2011