Im a month pregnant and my stomach keep hurting off and on whats the problem?

Mrs345

Asked by Mrs345 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well, I am glad we are both 1 month pregnant. All of my friends are farther along than I am. Sorry, I can't give you an explanation. Just happy to know someone is pregnant at the same time I am.
    innocent10

Answer by innocent10 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• a month? so 4 wks? Usually ppl cant tell that early.
    Anonymous

• Try buying the "What To Expect When Expecting" book. It will help you out with questions.
    innocent10

Answer by innocent10 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• What do you mean by hurts? Cramping? I know at a month preggo I was so crampy and had a lot of round ligament pain. It was those darn muscles that that how your uterus just stretching away. It sucked.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Make sure you get your Pr-entals asap, they help allot.
    innocent10

Answer by innocent10 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i was having extreme pain in my uterus and stomach so i went to the emergency room to find out what was wrong and they told me that i was about a month pregnant and everything was stretching but i would still call your doctor and start taking prenatal vitamins as soon as possible
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• There are many factors that can cause (or contribute to) this kind of pain. Age is a factor. Whether or not you've been pregnant before. Hormone levels. Cysts. If you are or have been a smoker, that will definitely give you a lot more pain as your womb begins to grow. Talk to your doc about it. An ultrasound should relieve any concerns you may have about whether or not this is "normal" for you.
    SnowLepp

Answer by SnowLepp at 9:42 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Ewww... Don't buy What To Expect When You're Expecting. That book is garbage.

This is something you should talk to your midwife or doctor about. It could be totally normal or something that needs to be looked in to. Good luck and I hope you feel better.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• when in doubt, call your Dr
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2011