Has anyone

had a c-secton, And the scar always itchs? Its been almost two years since i had the surgery. Or does it itch so much because i am pregnant?

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ive had two c-sections, one in 08 and one last year and at times it does itch. its just super annoying that i cant satisfy the itch because of the loss of sensation in that area.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My sisters itched BAD when she was pregnant again once her bellly started growing. Try rubbing some vitamin E oil on it. Just buy Vitamin E capsules and break them open. Then rub it right on your scar.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Mine itches from time to time.
    MamaTrombley

Answer by MamaTrombley at 5:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Mine itches from time to time too right now im 22 weeks pregnant and it hurts at times
    morenarfr05

Answer by morenarfr05 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Mine itched ALL the time after my first, while I was pregnant with my second....and it itched about a year after my second, then it stopped =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I don't have experience with that, but I hope it stops soon, mama! Good luck!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• mine itches all the time!! My DD is almost 11 months. I'm not preggo though
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011