What should i do?!

i think there is a good chance i am pregnant. well my husband doesnt want me to keep it if i am but i want to! (we have 2 now a almost 4 year old and an 8 month old) Do you think that he would change his mind if i do end up pregnant? i know i will NOT abort it but he is talking adoption but i dont want that. he really is not a mean a-hole or anything, he is honestly thinking about the child because money is tight since we just bought a new house and stuff and he wants better for the kid than he can provide at the moment

newlife627

Asked by newlife627 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Ooo that is a hard call hun.... I wish the best whatever you decide!!
    BluEyedCrazy

Answer by BluEyedCrazy at 5:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It's a tough one hun, best of luck to you. My hope is you can keep it and be a bigger happy family - be sure to get on some birth control quick after this one (if you are). Ends will meet when there is love.
    JusaLady

Answer by JusaLady at 5:42 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Wow, thats is a tough one. My husband told me the same thing when I was pregnant with my fourth child. At the time our marraige was about to break up and I think that was the final straw. I left and I have my child today. If your husband is considerate of the heartache that aborting your child will bring, he will most likely decide ya'll have to keep the child. Love has no boundaries. When you tell him, just be honest about your feelings for this child. Good Luck.
    dollhead78

Answer by dollhead78 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• He sounds like an ass. Who makes a baby with their WIFE and wants to get rid of it.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2011