Mad Libs - adult content

Do they still have those?where it's  story of some kind and you fill in the blanks by choosing a noun, verb, that sort of thing?

my mom used to buy them for us with our school book orders. ironic I know. my sister and I used to lock ourselves up in our rooms doing those. Thought it we be fun to do with DH. we'd end up with things like "shithead, I've got something sucky to tell you!" "did you break the vibrator again!?" (bunch of stuff I don't remember) "just think, in 20 months I'll be a dick!" can anyone tell me where you can find them if they still make them?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• bookstore?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes, they still have them. Do you have a Learning How store near you? Maybe look online?
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• They still make them. We do them at lunch at work =) But we make them "for adults", LOL. Bookstores should have them. Maybe Target.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 5:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I love those. I had found them in a dollar general store and bought a few for my girls. They are really awesome when your a child. I remember doing alot of those when I was a teenager
    dollhead78

Answer by dollhead78 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• cracker barrell and the dollar store usually have them
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 6:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• They have them around here, especially in stores for teachers. I loved madlibs in school, they made learning fun.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2011