Do your kids know?

Have your kids ever seen The Flintstones, or do they think Fred and Barney are just the two cavemen who sell Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles on commercials?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 5:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• They've watched the show. I nearly made them Fred and Barney costumes for Halloween last year and decided it wouldn't work very well with trick or treating.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• He's seen the show several times and the movie
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• my son has watched the cartoon but he didnt really like it
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Does that show still come on???? I used to LOVE it as a kid...I would definatly have Kelley watch it if I ever seen it on TV...right now she only knows them as the people on her Flintstones Vitamins lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• They love the cartoon. We watched the movie the other day with John Goodman in it. Was a fun rainy day movie to watch as a family.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 6:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My daughter definitely knows who they are. My husband is a huge Flintstones fan and can even draw Fred and
    Barney to look just like the cartoon. For our first Valentine's Day, I surprised my husband with a Flintstones-themed
    dinner, with a menu that consisted of deviled do-do eggs, brontosauras burgers, cactus coolers, etc. I even dressed
    up like Wilma, made a costume for my daughter as Pebbles and a Fred suit for my husband. He loved it and we had
    a blast with it!
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 2:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2011