Best flirtatious signs to give off to a guy that you like him

what has worked best for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• the look up, bite your lip and then look down... followed by another look up, works everytime. Or a simple touch f the shoulder, hand etc... I'm the queen of flirting lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It's been a looooong time but I used to swear by the eye contact, just don't stare. Let them know you see them, but you're not desperate and act like you don't care if they come talk to you or not. Nowadays I have to AVOID the eye contact for fear of sending that message!
    Anonymous

• eye contact and a smile I think.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I honestly never had to worry about it. My husband literally saw me and decided he wanted me to be his wife. I didn't have to flirt or do anything else, and that has now been about 50 years ago. I think if a guy really likes you, you won't have to worry about being flirty with him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Eye contact and smiles!
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i agree with nannyb to the extent that he's not shy or a bit reserved then you just gotta give up some hints or make a few moves i'm usually an eye person also but afraid of looking to long but if i'm into a guy i can keep really good eye contact through out talking just gazing into his eyes... sometimes the problem is i'm almost like is it to much?? because you don't wanna make him think your totally staring him down *in a bad way* so maybe sometimes to much eye to eye can be a bad thing? but i also agree with lips, making them moist, LOTS of lip gloss never hurts lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Just come out and tell him you like him.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Be yourself...because I found that by being too flirty with a guy can make him wonder just how you interact with other men when he isn't around and most guys don't want to be with a too accomplished flirt in the long run. This from a former flirtaholic who loved the attention being good at flirting got me...don't get me wrong, being good at flirting is not a bad thing, it is when I took it to the level of not keeping it in the relationship I was in and always having someone else or many other men dangling on the line that it got not so good. My husband now I met at a moving party and I didn't flirt so much as joke and verbal jabs, some bsing and him doing the same with me and he liked that I could take a joke as well as dish one out..he said he loved my humour and that I could give as good as I got.
    dakotafriend

Answer by dakotafriend at 6:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Whipping his ass at chess always works for me, but I dig Ultranerds.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:07 AM on Mar. 15, 2011