Hello volcanos, earthquakes, floods, tusnamis and bad winter storms: do you think they are all connected?

does anyone else think that all the natural disasters are all connected? has anyone noticed that every year we have more and more disaster?

smfell99

Asked by smfell99 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Well...yeah. They are all connected because they are all part of the planet. And the planet is changing. It's going through menopause. We are just in the midst of it all. The planet is just doing what it needs to do.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes I do think they are all connected.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yeah it's called living on Earth.
    Anonymous

• Yep! They are all natural phenomenons that have been happening routinely and cyclically around the globe for millions of years! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• And the planet is changing. It's going through menopause.

That made me LOL!

Do we really have more and more disasters now, or with the 24/7 news channels do we just hear about it more?
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 5:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Some people would debate what I think is happening. No I don't think it is the end of the world, but I do believe they are warnings from God.
    Anonymous

• LOL! Menopause about sums it up, yup.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• They are not warnings from God. They are just natural stages of life. We all go through them and the planet is too.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Volcanoes have been connected with earthquakes and tsunami's are directly connected yes....  Scientist over the years have demonstrated how earthquakes can trigger volcanoes....  Now, if you are trying to connect the floods in NJ with the earthquake/tsunami/volcano of japan?  I would say, no.. The only connection is they are all forces of nature.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It has been happening for years. We just have a lot of news media available to us now to ensue panic.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 6:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2011