Does anyone have a few wedding shower games that I can play at my daughters wedding shower this Sunday?

cancerfighter

Asked by cancerfighter at 6:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• This one cracks everyone up. Ask the groom to be questions about himself, what street was your first house on, what is your favorite color, etc. Some hard ones, some easy ones. Then at the wedding shower, have the bride answer the questions. For every one she gets wrong, she has to put a piece of double bubble in her mouth.
    Anonymous

• Toilet paper bride. Divide guests into groups, and have them make a wedding dress on someone in the group out of toilet paper under a time limit. The bride to be gets to pick her favorite.
    Anonymous

• The hostess has a bunch of items on a tray and gives the guests a quick look before covering it up. The
    guests then have to write down all that they remember. Some things you can use: condom, whipped cream,
    panties, dish towel, lotion, sex manual....whatever you want that has to do with newlyweds, honeymoon, etc.
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 2:40 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Remember items, tell secreats 2 choicess funny answers and bubble gum when some one miss the answer...raffle
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• We didn't play games. But I like everyone that comes to bring any advice for the new couple! May it be a great Shower, Wedding and Happily ever after. May you get yourself healed and a full recovery. Sending my Healing & best wishes!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I was just at a shower this past weekend and we played a game where the guests had to come up with "wedding words" that began with each letter of the alphabet. To add a little extra fun to it, we scored it like Scattergories...if anyone else had the same answer, it didn't count.
    BayNoelle

Answer by BayNoelle at 11:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011