"what are you gonna do, blog about it..."

should this annoy me when my SO says this during a fight.

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 6:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• When mine sees me texting after we have an argument, he will say "That's right, get ahold of your girlfriends and tell on me."

You have to have a release. That is my opinion anyway.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I agree sounds like he isn't happy about something and you need to sit down and talk about it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Maybe it is time to have a talk. Sounds like he is not happy with everything you blog about.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 6:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• LOL sorry dont mean to laugh but my ex husband still tells me that. Just ask him what blog made him so angry and you can delete it or make sure not to post about it again.

Answer by gemgem at 6:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• lol- this is why my DH stays out of what I write.
    there is no way in heck I will accept anyone telling me what to write.
    I know there are rules here, but I refuse to even mark my blogs TMI.
    what gets me is when I hear complaints about things there were said in the beginning, middle and end.
    If you are reading something I write and get to something you don't like, then stop right there.
    why keep going?
    If you choose to read something, take any opinion you want. but don't try and get me to change what I write because I will not do it.
    so :P
    there. that's my vent.

I guess if someone said that to me, I'd say YES! then go do it.
    I wouldn't mention them by name of course.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My husband and I had that issue. If he's saying that, maybe you should be careful about what you blog. In my situation, I'd blog about things to get them off my chest. For awhile, I'd argue with DH about it being my business, and I can do what I want with it. He'd say it's OUR business, and not for the rest of the world to see. At first, I was adamant that I could blog anything. Then I began to see it from his POV, and he had a good point. If you need to write your emotions out like I do, write a diary, so the whole world can't see it.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2011