WHAT DO YOU DO IF A MOM ON HERE IS MAKING UNWANTED ADVANCES AT YOU?

I EXCEPTED A MOM AS A FRIEND AND GAVE HER ADVICE AND EVEN MY PHONE NUMBER AFTER A WHILE AND NOW SHE LEAVES ME INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTS ON MY PAGE AND MY MYSPACE I NEVER GAVE HER ANY INDICATION I WAS INTO THAT SO WHAT DO I DO WITH OUT BEING MEAN ,ITS REALLY ANNOYING AND MY HUBBY SAW A MESSAGE SHE LEFT AND DIDN'T APPRECIATE IT TO MUCH AND RIGHTFULLY SO ! HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I would remove her as a friend and "block" her. CM does have the option to block people...that would stop her from posting/contacting you. Do the same with your Myspace account....

As for the phone number.. just don't answer your phone if it's her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• You could do what anon said if you want her out of your life. However if you want to still be friends with her or don't want to block her you could also try talking to her. Let her know you're flattered but you're not into women. Most women who are bi or gay will totally back off if they find out the woman they're interested in is straight. If she doesn't back off then you might have to block her. Some people just don't take NO for an answer.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 9:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• my usual reaction to this is to say, "no thank you, i don't swing that way." if it persists, block her.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2008