So should I test again!?

i took a test yesterday when I was 11dpo and it was neg. Should I wait and take another when I am due for my period? Or should I just consider it a negative?

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 1:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It takes approx. 19 days from the time you had intercourse for HCG to show up in urine.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:12 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• People get positives all the time before they miss there periods and thats only like 10-14 days after intercourse...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I said approximately. I'm sure people have tested sooner and got a positive result.

Go to your OB and get a blood test if you are concerned and would like to know before your period is due.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I would test the day your suppose to get your period or the day after. I personally ahve never tested positive before I miss my period and I have had 2 children and am pregnant with my 3rd. Look for other signs too. Like I know I'm pregnant when I wake up with a stuffy nose everyday.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• http://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/galleryStats.php this shows how many days after people have gotten positive results with what test. Some get their results 6dpo but average is 11dpo. I would wait until af is due. And use FMU first morning urine.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 24, 2008