So I was reading my women's health mag and...

it said that if your physical relationship is a little dry you should make a pact with your partner to have sex for 30 days even when you don't feel like it because you'll end up having sex more often and boosting your emotional connection. I think my husband would laugh at me if I proposed this because he's usually worn out from work and works an odd shift so I'm usually asleep when he gets home. Also if he feels like he HAS to do something he gets really stressed out, I just don't think it would work for us. How about you?

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 6:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hubs is gone 2 to 3 nights a week for work. We couldn't pull that off.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 6:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• no because then its likes sex becomes a chore
    Anonymous

• My honey is a truck driver...I am lucky to get it once in 30 days...sometimes...lol
    Donnaleapinky

Answer by Donnaleapinky at 6:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I've heard of this! I think I would try it but DH works 2 jobs and his sex drive is alot lower then mine so I don't know how we would be able to pull it off lol....but I think I may bring it up to him anyways and see how he responds.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• We could probably do it fairly easily...but "normal" for us is 4-5 times a week. I can see us going a week or so without it after 30 straight days though!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yeah, I don't want sex to become something on my "to do" list...then it is just too much like work.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:25 AM on Mar. 15, 2011