14 days late, temps still high, but tests are negative as of 3 days ago?

I have absolutely no idea what is going on. My average cycle is 26-29 days, with a few exceptions. My longest cycle ever was 36 days, and I had ovulated late due to illness.

As of today, I'm on day 42, and my temperatures have been high for the past 20 days. I'm also not spotting at all, which I usually do a few days before AF. However, I've taken several tests, beginning on day 28, and the last as of Friday, and they're still negative. There isn't even a hint of a faint line.

With my other pregnancies, I was getting positive results by 12-15 dpo. Has this happened to anyone? What could be the cause, other than pregnancy? I'm not taking any progesterone supplements. I've also not been stressed or ill.

Tests were not taken with FMU, as I didn't see the point this late in a cycle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had 2 negative results with my last pregnancy before i got a positive. I really didnt think i was pregnant because i had an IUD in for a year, but i was 2 weeks late for my period. I took the first test then and the second test a week later. It was not until i went to the doctor that i got a positive result and by then i was close to 9 weeks pregnant. I would wait a week and test again or call your OB.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011