What do you think about....

hearing all the bad things that are happening in Japan, do you think there is anything to what some people are saying that this is the start to the end of the world???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Yes I think there is something to it - paranoia and irrationality
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am sure since the existence of communication, with every disaster there was someone who jumped to extremist conclusions and paranoia...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You need a basement bunker. It's SO 2011
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• No. I don't think it is the 'end of the world'. I think it is the earth doing what it has done since God made it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Things must be going bettter than they appear if this is all people have to worry about.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I would have to say, God only knows.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes, that's the truth, only God knows...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 7:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• This isn't the first time there has been an earthquake...
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• japan has nothing to with the start of the world coming to the end the only person who knows that is god
    jessica84593

Answer by jessica84593 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• People have been preaching doom and destruction (and the end of the world) for millennia. I don't think it's any more true now than it ever was. I do believe we're in for some seriously rouch weather for the next weveral years and much of it is going to be devastating, but science has already proven that the real culprit is the Earth's current distance from the sun. It is a cycle that has repeated itself throughout the history of the Earth, and it will happen again and again right on schedule. It's not new. It's not something we're doing to kill the planet. It is a natural result of the eliptical path by which our planet revolves around the sun.
    SnowLepp

Answer by SnowLepp at 7:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2011