Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there anyone can tell me how and where to go for christmas help? I tried the salvation army but apparently by the time i realized i couldnt get it myself the lists were finished

I live in louisville ky with 3 children my live in bf had been out of work which is costing our house and etc, however he is now back to work but not in time to catch all bills. my kids are 2 boys ages 10/3 and a girl 8 anyone willing to and can refer me please let me know.

Answer Question

Asked by Filly74 at 1:12 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • toys for tots is across the nation through marine corp

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • Your local Salvation Army should be able to refer you to other local programs. Just to forewarn you, though, in my local area there are no longer ANY programs accepting applications as donations are down by over 20%, and applications have gone up by 30%.

    Answer by melamommy24 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • Local churches.....Just call and explain your situation and ask if they offer any assistance or know of neighboring churches that do.

    Answer by Kimebs at 8:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.