Help with NCAA bracket!

We have a bracket at work..the Winner gets half the "pot" from the entry money and an Ipad2...2nd and 3rd place winners also get prizes but those havent been announced yet! I desperately need help! Ive been reading stats and other peoples brackets til my eyes felt like they were bleeding, but I dont know much about basketball!! And all my family are DIE HARD heels fans! So any other moms can you help me, or ask hubby who his final four pick would be!? TIA! Wish me luck!!!!
Oh brackets are due thursday! and I am going to enter 3 times!! (the other half of the money is going to Make-a-Wish)

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol I am NO help. I didn't even know what NCAA was. Most people that win donate their halves too. Are you going to? sorry i couldn't help
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 7:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• If I win the Ipad I am keeping that, We donate money to the charity through my company on a regular basis actually! So probably not, Every year during our Christmas party we write them a big check. Last year I think it was like 26K....My office alone is up to 2K and were not even half way through the year!!! As a whole we are very into it.
    sweetstkissez22

Comment by sweetstkissez22 (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• LOL
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2011