Do you look at your kids some days and they look significantly older to you?

I just glanced over at my 7 year old and she just looks old, she has lost all of her baby ... even since this morning she just looks not little .... sigh ... it has always gone fast but I had a little one right behind, she is my last, 23 years of having little kids and it is over :0(

.... Thank goodness for the grandbabies!!!

pammomof9

Asked by pammomof9 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• YES! My DD is 7 and she's got no baby fat left, she's slim, sleek and so, so, so beautiful. I do miss those chubby cheeks and knees! It always took forever for her doctor to get her knee reflex because they were so chubby. Sometimes she had to just give up! :) Cute and adorable she was. Now, she's a cartwheeling, running-like-the-wind crazy machine. I love both of those children. I can't wait to see what kind of woman she will turn out to be. She's so awesome.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 8:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• 4 ME.... I CAN'T BELIEVE MY SON IS HIS AGE ..... SEEMS LIKE I JUS HAD HIM YESTERDAY...LOL...LOL....N HE'S 13 YRS OLD
    SEXYANGELROSE

Answer by SEXYANGELROSE at 7:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I agree that some days they just look older. For me my oldest is 14 and in the past 6 months he has gotten so much older. I think he is more mature now and my baby is 9. She has been sick for the past 5 months and all the medications have caused her to gain some weight. When I look at her now I am at a total loss, she isn't my baby anymore, she is almost as tall as I am now.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2011