Getting VERY mad adult content

I been having alot of uti, bladder infections and etc, well this month I have had two bacterial infections containg e_coli if thats how u spell it, I been to 4 drs, why cant they figure out why I am getting this? Sorry just had to vent. This has been going on for the past 6 months.

Lisa_Lynn

Asked by Lisa_Lynn at 7:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Health

• I have been there and done that and understand your frustration. It's very important that you drink pure cranberry juice, not sweetened at least one glass a day. Also, wear only cotton underwear....it will breathe. Always wipe from front to back if you have a bowel movement and to be sure that no bacteria from your rectum area moves to your urethra, you should probably either wipe with a baby wipe after a movement or shower. Always bathe prior to intercourse and urinate right after intercourse because bacteria can be pushed up into the urethra. I hope this helps. I've had many of these and only from experience I can tell you what helps. thanks.
    Anonymous

• TMI warning: Sometimes when a woman has recurrent infections it can be caused by how you are having sex. When you have long sessions or especially (for lack of other words) hard sessions, there is more opportunity for the bacteria to be helped UP your urethra toward your bladder . . . just because or proximity to the "sex" area. So, pay attention to if your infections started with new practices for you. It helps some people to pee right after sex (don't wait) and drink a full glass of water with some cranberry supplements. Some people even have prescriptions from their OB's to take after sex.

If you don't think it is from sex . . . some other things that may be associated are:
    1) long baths with scented bubble products
    2) kidney issues (either infections or abnormalities in the tract)

Please talk more to your OB or primary, to help you figure it out. If you cannot, ask to be referred to a nephrologist for scans
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Thanks all, I am doing what your saying and i just got this one a few days ago and havent had sex in over a week. I will get some cranberry drink tho. Thanks again, dont know where else to turn anymore.
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Drink WAY more water than you are now, and seriously question your water supply where you live, Are you near a farm, or industrial park or down wind from one? Do you live on or near a pond with lots of ducks? They cause ALL sorts of bacterial infections. I used to live right next to a small pond with TONS of ducks. The fecese in the water was so high I always had an ear or sinus infection or a raging UTI. The Dr said it was the fecese in the duck pond and the air and soil. When we moved away 2 years ago, I have not had a single infection since.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Good luck. Also take a lot of vitamin c...It will boost your immune system and keep your urine acidic...which will prevent infection.
    Anonymous

• Vbruno, no i dont and i buy my water.
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011