Seriously!? adult content

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7663134

Not counting that I'd like to see the man put to death, I'd also like to punch his lawyer.  How anyone can defend this scum is out of this world to me but to say that there is no evidence his client did anything is ridiculous.  Anyone else want to do away with the lawyer also?

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Anyone else want to do away with the lawyer also?

If I thought the lawyer actually believed what they were saying. Thing is, if this guy doesn't have a lawyer, he has more chances to get an appeal. If he has a lawyer who doesn't try to defend him, he has more chances to get an appeal. By standing there and saying he didn't do it, he's ensuring that if the asshole is convicted, the conviction will stand. Would you prefer he be released on a technicality because his lawyer didn't do his job?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• that's just creepy..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• That was hard for me to read. I'm literally crying and ready to vomit. It is UNBELIEVABLE to me that this happened. I seriously cannot comprehend it. And I agree with you, I cannot believe that any human being would try and defend this man. I swear if I didn't have my son, I'd find both these men and kill them myself.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It's amazing the things a lawyer will say to get paid. Both adults need to be drug out into the street and shot!
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Wish I was a guard in his jail. That creatin would meet with a fatal accident for sure. If his lawyer is a public defender, then he has no choice and if he's a paid for attorney? Well, I hope Karma gets his greedy ass.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Lawyers can be disgusting people. It's amazing...what some people will do for a dollar.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• The poor little girl. His lawyers are pathetic.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 7:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yeah , more than punch him the lawyer and the mother
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• OMG! I am totally crying now. I cannot even type what I wish would happen to that monster . . . . poor baby girl. I think lawyers who defend people that they KNOW are guilty should be sentenced, as well. The oath is for justice, not for bending the truth.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Dammit. I KNEW better than clicking that link. THIS is why I quit watching the nightly news. Stories like this ruin my day.

I could never be a defense attorney. I really can't understand defending someone who is clearly guilty of whatever crime. As far as this case goes, I don't know the particulars, but it seems to me that if the mother was already sentenced for failing to protect her daughter from this man - there must be enough evidence to say that he did it. No?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 7:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011