For you all that have divored parents because one cheated on the other...

My dad cheated on my mom with this woman right after my mom had my youngest sister. (or maybe before that also) This woman he was cheating with had two daughters one was named amber. One night my mom woke up and my dad was sleeping and he started talking in his sleep telling her to go check on Amber. And then after that my mom figured out who she was. Which my mom had known this woman before and she worked with my dad.

How did your parent find out the other one was cheating?

jgreene92

Asked by jgreene92 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• He told my disabled mother about his affair as he dropped mom off at her new home which was a nursing home. He then moved his mistress, my now step mom, in with him. Mom dies a year later and dad married mistress three months after that. I am not a fan of my dad or stepmom.
    Anonymous

• my mom walked down the stairs and found my dad sleeping on the couch with blood on his fingers....my dad didnt know the lady across the street (my moms friend) was on her period
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 8:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My mother just knew, she always knew.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I divorced my husband for cheating and being abusive. I had a friend call me and tell me that she had seen my now xhusband at dinner with my now xfriend of 15 years. I then started going through some of his stuff in the bedroom and found condoms. We never used condoms so I knew that something was wrong. I called him and asked him what was going on and he came up with a million different lies. I then called his mistress and she would not answer the phone. We were best friends for 15 years and never ignored eachothers calls, so that tipped me off that something was fishy. I drove to her house and knocked on the door, when she answered the door I said "did you f*** my husband?" She tried to deny it for a few minutes but ended up accidentaly throwing herself under the bus. When I tried to confront him with the facts he got physical. The police were called and divorce was filed shortly after that...
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2011