Does anyone here have a baby-gaga and the people on there are sooo damn bitchy and immature????

Seriiously. I have BG and everything I post on there. Everyone is being all immature and bitchy. I ask one simple question and they have to go on about something totally different. And it's usually immature things that they go on about. That's why I made one of these. Hoping that the people here won't be soo stupid as there.

MissyKrissy8

Asked by MissyKrissy8 at 1:47 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• really i didnt know that but you also just discribed more then half of the "women " onhere
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yeah...hmmm...sounds like some groups here...*coughnewcomerscough*
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:25 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• omg i totally hated bg!!! nothing but rude bitches!!! thats why i came here & i love it =D
    TechnoBunny

Answer by TechnoBunny at 9:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• coughnewcomerscough? ya, cuz thats REAL mature, but it's kind of funnly. lol.
    Anonymous

• I have a BG account for 2 1/2 years now and love it. :D
    Irishewwie

Answer by Irishewwie at 8:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2010