Does your husband still do sweet things for you?

My hubby will still leave a card for me under my pillow once in a while. I don't find it until I go to bed. I still am amazed that he thinks of me like that after all these years...

sonja911

Asked by sonja911 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Awww I think the card thing is totally sweet. It's nice to be reminded how your SO or DH FEELS about you. I have a boyfriend who is above and beyond with doing sweet things for me, in the smallest of detail, he's done things for me that I didn't even know he did at the time (he didn't flaunt about it). I've never had that before and I can only hope that if we get married, that years down the road he will keep it up, because I know I would do the same for him. :)
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes he does! He will bring me flowers or surprise me with sweet things all the time. I love it when he yells across the room & "says hey babe can i tell you something?" & ill say "what is it" & he replies with "I LOVE YOU!"

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 8:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Well, if that is what you call sweet, then thankfully no, he doesn't. I would be highly annoyed by that kind of thing. He does however, do the laundry, bathe the boys and run the vacuum so I don't have to... That's what I call sweet!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My husband is not romantic at all, but he never fails to let me know how much he appreciates me and everything I do and how much he loves me. We've only been married for 15 years.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2011