Does time of day/other situations affect cervix position? adult content

Sometimes my cervix will feel soft and high, and hard and low all in the same day. Can using the bathroom (going #1 and #2) affect its position? Does it change sometimes throughout the day? Sorry if this is TMI.

iloveadam0722

Asked by iloveadam0722 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have NO idea, and I dont' think it matters when trying to get preggers. Its a good question to ask your doc just for curiosity's sake
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I think it can. I read on fertilityfriend about it. I would check that out if you get a chance, it answered a lot of my questions.
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• YEs your cervix can chang through out the day that is way it is best ot pick a time and stick with it. It is good that you are noticing these change though it will help you become familar with the changes. I believe Fertility Friend.com has a section on this topic.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2011