Has an ex ever contacted you and you instantly felt sick when you saw their name or heard their voice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• every time my son's father contacts me it makes me ill. Nothing bad happened between us its just that he won't have contact for months and then when he does I don't know how to handle it.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• yes when i started dating my current S/O he all of a sudden wanted to talk to me i was like hell fucken no u make me sick to my stomach and i told my mom to blow him off and he heard me say that lol it was so much fun
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Every time. It's been that way since long before we were even divorced.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Oh yes. The thought of those people haveing been in my life disgusts me. Especially since they atill aren't doing anything with theirs...there's been 2 or 3 so far who try to convince me I "made the wrong choice" with my husband. One drunk dialed me (I didn't even know he still had my number), telling me he was sorry and loved and missed me. This guy just had a baby, and is engaged. I was like...sorry buddy, you missed that train!
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 9:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Everytime I have to talk to my ex-husband, or deal with him ugh...I want to throw up.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 9:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yes... my abusive ex.... when he texted me (and had family do the same) my heart felt like it was in my throat and I instantly burst into tears
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• No, The only time we talk is when it has to do with his son.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yep
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i wouldnt describe what i feel as sick, im not sure wht i would call it when i think of my ex but it is def not a pleasant feeling....
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011