Is it possible I'm pregnant? adult content

Ok so my period was about 6 days late, I had real bad nausea the day before, could hold no food down, my "period" came Sunday morning, but the nausea subsided to a dull roar but did not go away. I managed to eat but the nauseous feeling came & went. I thought I had a stomach virus but today the nausea came back, I have no interest in food, it stinks, I've felt like throwing up all day, to the point I laid down, but when I got up I still felt sick. My period is also suspicously light & on top of that, I have diarrhea. I researched the stomach flu, & I've ruled out that. Might I be pregnant? Me & my boyfriend use the pull out method as birth control but I'm due to get my shot soon. I have a doctors appt on the 24th. Should I go to the hospital or wait till the doctors appt?

T.Mod

Asked by T.Mod at 8:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• wait and take a test. No one here can know if you are pregnant. Symptoms come in many different shapes and sizes-most can even be explined away with other things. I would guess you have the flu or food poisening. Drink a lot of water, get rest, and take a test.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Pull out method is a really shotty form of BC is very likely that your pregnant. Take a test.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 9:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• If you have a virus, it could mess with your period. But with the pull out method, your chances of being pregnant are pretty high. I'd say if you feel terribly sick go to a doctor or urgent care clinic, or wait to take a pregnancy test. Be sure to drink enough liquids so you don't get dehydrated- that can make you feel really awful, too.

Answer by Bmat at 9:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yea I have been drinking lots of water & ginger ale simply because food is such a large turn off. I thought it might be food poisoning or stomach flu, but the symptoms are much more severe. I want to wait till my doc appt but if I still feel sick tomorrow, maybe I'll just go to the ER. I really hate the ER though. =/ lol
    T.Mod

Comment by T.Mod (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• T A K E A T E S T ! O R P E E O N T H E K E Y B O A R D A N D W A I T F O R A + O R -

duh!
    Anonymous

• If you think you're dehydrated go the ER. Otherwise get a pregnancy test from the dollar store for a buck and then see your doctor. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous